The Manufacturing Alliance hosts a General Session meeting quarterly and about two Manufacturing Executive Only meetings a year. Our sub committees try to meet quarterly as well. If you are a manufacturer and would like to suggest a topic for any of the above meetings, we invite you to sign into our discussion forum here: Discussion Forums for Members Only. This area of our website is reserved for Manufacturers only. If you would like to register your manufacturing company with us, please do so here: Manufacturing Company Registration
- This event has passed.
Montco Town Hall Meeting
February 27 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Panel of manufacturing leaders discussing the latest hot topics in a town hall setting.
- Workforce/culture issues with advanced manufacturing introductions
- Re-defining work flow to address lack of skilled workers
- Dealing with backlog issues when the organization is overwhelmed with work
- Dealing with higher levels demands on software and data management
- Dealing with advanced cyber-security threats
After this event there will be a plant tour of The Rodon Group, plastic injection molding manufacturer in Hatfield PA. This tour is for manufacturers only. Register here if you want to do the tour. The plant is located 3 minutes away from the event location. Please include your full name, company affiliation and email address. [email protected]RSVP Here